Question

Admissions and Applications

Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:41 pm

Anxiety

I have extreme anxiety and has affected my ability to finish university. It has gotten so bad that I have not been able to go to lectures or complete my exams. I have been able to get special accommodations and someone is able to take notes for me at my lectures. I understand and digest the reading materials. I understand the

Once I get to the exams, I freeze up and I can't even pick up my pencil to write the exam. Help! I know I understand the material and I can pass the exam.  I just can't seem to physically write and get over my anxiety.

I am on medication (my doctor is already increasing my dosage) and I also go to counselling to help manage it but it's not enough. What else can I do? Are there other accommodations that I can ask the school to help? Please tell me I'm not the only one.

Asked by darknet

uThink Member

1 answer

Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:30 pm

Last year I faced the same problem, anxiety consumed me completely. I started exercising and taking CBD. Sports helped me release the emotions that were accumulating in me and CBD helped me feel more relaxed about what was left inside. My worries didn't go away, but I learned to deal with them better. Now I stopped taking CD and just drink tea with kratom several times a day, it has slightly different properties, but it is also taken to cope with anxiety. If you are interested, you can read more in the Intern or perhaps consult with your doctor, as well as if you want to buy CBD or kratom, I recommend this store - https://starlightkratom.com/ good luck, I hope you can cope with everything!

Bronles

uThink Member

Real advice from real students.

Got a question about student life? From program comparisons to admission
requirements to residence reviews—get real answers from real Canadian students.

Ask your question
close report dialogue

Please tell us why you think this content breaks the forum rules.

Notify me

Would you like to be informed when your report is processed?

Further information

You can tell us more about the content you think breaks the rules.

What’s your question?

For example: High school, graduation, grades. Choose from the dropdown list

I agree to the terms of service