Question

Comedy and Wasting Time

Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:00 am

How to connect Internet to Brain so that people no need to waste time?

@econ222 wroteIf I see any other people attending Last Chance U's that troll half as much as you I will consider it. I don't just diss people because I am some elitist bleep. I take pleasure in targeting it at you because you deserve it ;)

Asked by huttonsy1514991

uThink Member

15 answers

Why do you think that I should diss Carleton students? I would rather defend them from you

ask701957

uThink Member

@econ222 wroteWhy do you think that I should diss Carleton students? I would rather defend them from you
Umm...you're calling me Last Chance U when that title was derived from Carleton. If you don't believe me, Google it. It's one of the first search results.

huttonsy1514991

uThink Member

@Razear wrote@econ222 wroteWhy do you think that I should diss Carleton students? I would rather defend them from you
Umm...you're calling me Last Chance U when that title was derived from Carleton. If you don't believe me, Google it. It's one of the first search results.
I just copied the term from you. Queens has a high acceptance rate so it just seems fitting that it would be someone's last chance [university].

ask701957

uThink Member

@econ222 wroteI just copied the term from you. Queens has a high acceptance rate so it just seems fitting that it would be someone's last chance [university].
LMAO. That just goes to show how much of a puppet you really are. Don't even have the creative ability to think up a reasonable comeback. Lmfao.

huttonsy1514991

uThink Member

Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:00 am

So let me try and item this together. You're too sluggish to think on your own so you need someone to improvement a processor within you so that you won't have to try to think.

daniel.brian881088876

uThink Member

Real advice from real students.

Got a question about student life? From program comparisons to admission
requirements to residence reviews—get real answers from real Canadian students.

Ask your question
close report dialogue

Please tell us why you think this content breaks the forum rules.

Notify me

Would you like to be informed when your report is processed?

Further information

You can tell us more about the content you think breaks the rules.

What’s your question?

For example: High school, graduation, grades. Choose from the dropdown list

I agree to the terms of service