Question

Comedy and Wasting Time

Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:15 am

hzll0

hzll0,

Do you only use this website to look for people to troll since you have nothing better to do, or have you ever actually contributed a meaningful answer. Because, if you don't have anything of value to say, don't say anything ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Asked by mhsohail56

uThink Member

9 answers

Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:41 am

Lol, who are you to dictate whether I can post or not? Are you the admin of this website? If not, then either ignore my posts or go pound sand. I've been using this site since it was SA back in late 2011. You have no business deciding who can be on here and who can't, junior.

hello1476210

uThink Member

Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:00 am

haha, late 2011. You've trolling people on here since only 2018. Get outta here with that bs. And i'm not asking you to stop posting, just try to contribute some worthwhile replies

mhsohail56

uThink Member

Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:37 am

Why would I have a reason to lie to you? -_- I've had multiple accounts on here, many of which were banned back in the SA/yconic days. I applied to university in the 2011/2012 cycle and completed undergrad in 2016, so yes, I've been on this site for almost 8 years.

hello1476210

uThink Member

Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:27 am

someone finally said it!

stressedstudent

uThink Member

Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:05 am

Okay, if you used this website when you applied to uni, you probably asked people for help. All I'm saying is that many of the users on here are also stressed for uni applications and would appreciate it if someone wasn't trolling them every answer and actually contributed valuable stuff.

mhsohail56

uThink Member

Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:29 pm

righttt. He was getting on my nerves....

kevin.george1853919

uThink Member

Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:53 pm

Do you only use this website to post threads like these?

Anteuronomy

uThink Member

Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:36 am

Me? No. I actually use this website to ask question because I'm applying to uni this year. It just annoys me that most of hzll0's answers are just trolls and not worthwhile. I, and many others on here, would appreciate it if people could contribute meaningful answers.

mhsohail56

uThink Member

Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:32 am

Thank you for posting this! I posted a question about Pre-University/summer programs and hzll0 said, "Lol, chill out, dude. Just spent the summer working to earn money for tuition or just relax. It’s only a two month period. There’s no need to rush into it too keenly because chances are, it’ll be the last time you ever get a 2 month break before in your adolescent life."

It is really annoying because he didn't even answer my question. I saw all of his other replies, and I totally agree that none of them are meaningful answers.

m3gan

uThink Member

Real advice from real students.

Got a question about student life? From program comparisons to admission
requirements to residence reviews—get real answers from real Canadian students.

Ask your question
close report dialogue

Please tell us why you think this content breaks the forum rules.

Notify me

Would you like to be informed when your report is processed?

Further information

You can tell us more about the content you think breaks the rules.

What’s your question?

For example: High school, graduation, grades. Choose from the dropdown list

I agree to the terms of service