Books and Literature

Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:00 am

Western - Applied to the Wrong College

I applied to one of the affiliate colleges at Western for BMOS instead of the main campus.
I already got offered admission, but is there a way I could switch to the main campus?

Or would I have to apply again, or am I stuck?

Asked by colan.wang1019595

uThink Member

3 answers

Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:00 am

hahahah thats horrible. You can always transfer out after 1st year. Talk to your guidance counsellor.


uThink Member

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:00 am

Just call Western and explain your situation.


uThink Member

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:00 am

Call Western


uThink Member

Real advice from real students.

Got a question about student life? From program comparisons to admission
requirements to residence reviews—get real answers from real Canadian students.

Ask your question
close report dialogue


Please tell us why you think this content breaks the forum rules.

Notify me

Would you like to be informed when your report is processed?

Further information

You can tell us more about the content you think breaks the rules.

What’s your question?

For example: High school, graduation, grades. Choose from the dropdown list

I agree to the terms of service