Question

Books and Literature

Thu May 10, 2018 4:00 am

Help! Choosing between U of T Life Sci and Western Med Sci

Hi guys, I have a bit of a dilemma right now. I'm trying to make my decision of whether I should attend U of T Life Science or Western Med Science. Both programs and universities have appealed to me; I'm really interested in studying languages while I'm in University and both universities offer the languages and international exchanges that I want. My biggest problem right now is that there's so much conflicting information online about u of T. I'm not really concerned about u of t's prestige (Idrc) but I'm just wondering whether I'll be able to pursue post graduate studies with whatever gpa I get at u of t. I consider myself a pretty hard worker, I'm about to complete the IB program and my top six average is a 93%. I want to pursue either a career in medicine or in psychology and at this point I'm just worried about whether I can get into Med school from U of T. Does it really mess up your GPA? Or can this be avoided with reasonable hard work and dedication? And the same question stands for Med Sci at Western.Thanks guys !

Asked by abbyluvjuju495741

uThink Member

Real advice from real students.

Got a question about student life? From program comparisons to admission
requirements to residence reviews—get real answers from real Canadian students.

Ask your question
close report dialogue

Please tell us why you think this content breaks the forum rules.

Notify me

Would you like to be informed when your report is processed?

Further information

You can tell us more about the content you think breaks the rules.

What’s your question?

For example: High school, graduation, grades. Choose from the dropdown list

I agree to the terms of service