Question

Admissions and Applications

Tue May 11, 2021 2:18 am

UTM Management or McMaster Business 1

I got accepted to both unis, received offer from McMaster today. I had already accepted from UTM since i didn't know when i was going to hear back from McMaster, and also i can't seem to find info right now but i do know that i needed another math course which i took calculus but do i need it for my top 6? I have English and business this quadmester which obviously are considerably much easier courses so i do not know if i accept McMaster i'm burning two offers if i were to accept it. My parents want me to stay here near UTM because it's near our house (it's like the next town from me) but I heard McMaster (50 min at night where no traffic/ usually 1 hr morning) is better but i don't know. Which school is better, cheaper when you count everything (UTM gets EXPENSIVE after yr 1, while McMaster stays more stable but the other costs seem to total around the cost of 1 tuition year at UTM after yr 1) , or overall better for me? Does McMaster have guaranteed (paid) internship for me and is it only year 2 and up? Thank's in advance

Asked by Vp23

Chinguacousy Secondary School (Brampton)

1 answer

Tue May 11, 2021 4:52 am

Go to UTM man. Mac isn't known for their business school. Plus, you'll save yourself the headache of a lengthy commute.

hellolol

Acme School (Acme)

Real advice from real students.

Got a question about student life? From program comparisons to admission
requirements to residence reviews—get real answers from real Canadian students.

Ask your question
close report dialogue

Please tell us why you think this content breaks the forum rules.

Notify me

Would you like to be informed when your report is processed?

Further information

You can tell us more about the content you think breaks the rules.

What’s your question?

For example: High school, graduation, grades. Choose from the dropdown list

I agree to the terms of service