Question

Video Games and Gaming Culture

Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:00 am

McMaster Health Science 2017 Transfer Application

Hey guys,I am currently a McMaster Life Science I student and coming from high school I had a 96% average and now that I am done my first term, my average is not quite as high as I naturally hoped (Of course) and I applied to Health Science McMaster as my first choice coming in from highs chool, and I did the supplementary application questions. Note that for the questions, I answered the A) graph question B) use this space for anything appropriate C) assumptions based on the graph. After answering them, I had a lot of people and professors and teachers look over it and I wanted to share my idea and gain feedback. Unfortunately, I was devastated to hear I was not accepted and I just did not know why. Regardless, I still love Mac and I came here studying Life Science. Life Science is still great, but I have known for more than a decade the specific field and branch of health care I am deeply passionate about and health science is a little more tailored and specific to that. I find the material covered in health science courses absolutely fascinating and more narrowed than Life Science. Please if anyone has experience or advice, I wish to transfer to the Health Science program for my second year, and although wishing for it will not happen I understand, but so far my average is above the acceptance cut-off and my issue is not knowing what I did wrong with my application and how to correct my mistake? Approach the application? What to talk about? Only few get accepted and it is very competitive, how can I increase my chance? any advise? I would really appreciate anyone that would help me become one closer to my goal Thanks!

Asked by tarasabzvari2975256

uThink Member

Real advice from real students.

Got a question about student life? From program comparisons to admission
requirements to residence reviews—get real answers from real Canadian students.

Ask your question
close report dialogue

Please tell us why you think this content breaks the forum rules.

Notify me

Would you like to be informed when your report is processed?

Further information

You can tell us more about the content you think breaks the rules.

What’s your question?

For example: High school, graduation, grades. Choose from the dropdown list

I agree to the terms of service