Question

Video Games and Gaming Culture

Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:00 am

Which university has the best Kinesiology program?

Being in my grade 12 year, i applied to York University, University of Toronto, Western University, Windsor University, Mcmaster University, and Guelph Humber, all for Kinesiology. If anything knows anything about the Kinesiology program at any one of these schools, it would help a lot with narrowing down my decision. Personal Experience, Things anyone may have heard, Anything would really help! Thanks! 

Asked by nmcalabrese992413931

uThink Member

8 answers

Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:00 am

Windsor ranks pretty high up there. The program is very good here, I'm not in it but have a friend who is. They seem pretty satisfied and they're getting a new building which looks amazing.

matispammail2159933

uThink Member

McMaster's kin program is ranked 2nd best in Canada (Ubc is first) and 15th in the world

isab15231546406

uThink Member

dont go to guelph humber, i toured it there and honestly seems like the worst school ever dont do it

minor.marah2258937

uThink Member

Why do people insist on bashing Kin? Either get yourself educated enough to know that there is more to do with that degree or be quiet because you look foolish. On another note, if nost need to do further schooling then why can't they spend their 4 yrs doing Kin as opposed to arts or science etc? It is laughable the number of people who will bash a program but are too lazy to look at allnthe possibilities available; which, I might add don't have to directly relate to hands on Kin work.

blmzthompson804985

uThink Member

Why u gotta hate, Maybe OP just likes learning about anatomy or wants to become a kinesiologist.And plus people with a kin degree have the highest rate of acceptance to med school.So why does OP look foolish for choosing this specific program.

isab15231546406

uThink Member

Why do you want to go to Kin?

mmorar7392282838

uThink Member

Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:00 am

"people with a kin degree have the highest rate of acceptance to med school". Stats? You can get to med school with an Arts degree. Your argument is invalid. Kin is a joke. If you are interested to go to med school, do a life science program like Bio

mmorar7392282838

uThink Member

Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:00 am

Read again. OP doesn't look foolish. People insisting on bashing Kin programs look foolish because they have failed to educate themselves on what you can do with a kin degree.

blmzthompson804985

uThink Member

Real advice from real students.

Got a question about student life? From program comparisons to admission
requirements to residence reviews—get real answers from real Canadian students.

Ask your question
close report dialogue

Please tell us why you think this content breaks the forum rules.

Notify me

Would you like to be informed when your report is processed?

Further information

You can tell us more about the content you think breaks the rules.

What’s your question?

For example: High school, graduation, grades. Choose from the dropdown list

I agree to the terms of service