Question

Studying, Academics and Grades

Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:09 pm

Drop Course?

I'm taking physics 11 in summer school rn in preparation for IB physics in the school year. My grades are already not the best and it's only going to go downhill from here. With university (which i'm entirely clueless about) in mind, should I drop the course to save myself from the bad grade?

Asked by lost.and.found

uThink Member

6 answers

Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:13 am

It's gr. 11, so for university, it won't matter. The only bad thing about this is that you wasted time and won't receive course credit, but it's a learning experience of your academic capabilities. You can basically remain enrolled and fail but no one will care. Obviously this will limit you from taking gr. 12 physics as well as prevent you from applying to any program that requires it.

hello1476210

uThink Member

Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:53 pm

Eragon

uThink Member

Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:37 am

If you guys said me to leave my whole courses on the page then it become interesting. I want to increase it because more for these courses are shared successfully online dissertation writing service. I want to increase such life style which is really impressive mostly where all of these pages are valid.

Angernandez

uThink Member

Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:12 pm

Hey friend!!! why are you getting bad grades in your exams? Are you facing difficulty in your making assignments or not completing it with the deadlines? If you need assignment writing help in your writing kinds of stuff, so I am always here for you, can contact me any time you want.

khethealine

uThink Member

Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:13 pm

khethealine

uThink Member

Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:14 pm

Hey! Thank you arthour for that blog and opportunity of readers to tell their thoughts! I am professional writer, so for me it is quite important and interesting to read your blog, 'cause it contains good info, you can read mine at https://cheap-papers.com/ib-extended-essay.php writing service, and I promise that you will be interested in my articles too, guess they will be useful for your future articles in blog.

eshleydurst

uThink Member

Real advice from real students.

Got a question about student life? From program comparisons to admission
requirements to residence reviews—get real answers from real Canadian students.

Ask your question
close report dialogue

Please tell us why you think this content breaks the forum rules.

Notify me

Would you like to be informed when your report is processed?

Further information

You can tell us more about the content you think breaks the rules.

What’s your question?

For example: High school, graduation, grades. Choose from the dropdown list

I agree to the terms of service