Question

Studying, Academics and Grades

Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:32 pm

What courses should I take this summer? Is grade 12 physics a good choice?

Hi,

I am thinking about taking the grade 12 physics course this summer, but I am not sure if it is a good idea. What other courses would you recommend taking?

Asked by Iden

uThink Member

9 answers

Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:27 am

Science courses online would probably not be the best idea since you'll be missing the in-person lab component. Gr. 12 English is a surefire choice since everyone needs to take it.

hello1476210

uThink Member

Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:39 am

Depneds what ur going for in uni. What program do u wna go.into determines the courses u should start taking.

Elwi

uThink Member

Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:27 pm

I think it all depends on what is more suitable for your career.
Now there are great online programs like:
DCDSB offers eLearning over the summer which is not the same as distance learning. The eLearning Summer 2020 Credit Recovery program is a 2 week course consisting of 55 hours. Participation of approximately 6 hours per day, Monday - Friday is highly recommended for completion of this program.
There are excellent courses such as English 12 College and English 12 University that will strengthen your language proficiency. This will help you when you write admission essays, without using services such as https://writemyessays.me/
And I take it you're talking about Physics 12 which starts July 2-14 or July 15-27, am I right?

Elizabeth Nellson

uThink Member

Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:17 am

LOL. You realize that a student can be expelled for paying someone to write his assignments for him, right? That is a serious commission of academic misconduct that could get your name blacklisted from universities across the province.

hello1476210

uThink Member

Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:14 pm

Greetings! If you are thinking about which courses to take, then think about digitization, the development of universal educational digital systems and assistive technologies. Today, this will be very much in demand, due to the post-pandemic situation. You can use educational software development services . Read more about this system now. I'm sure you'll find something useful for yourself.

Bill Shiphr

uThink Member

Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:03 pm

The IT industry offers some of the highest-paid roles in the world, and a degree in computer science can offer you direct access to a lot of them, especially if you can combine your technical knowledge with business acumen and other transferable skills.

Students need help from someone skilled and able to meet all set educational standards as required by colleges when writing papers. The task of reading and exploring several texts in the name of research needs to be allocated to someone with professional writing skills to allow a student to attend to other matters in his or her life. Therefore, going for online essay help is always the right choice for college students. Many writing companies are good in completing top dissertations and papers online in any discipline based on the details provided by their clients in the instructions while applying for help.

Grademiners

uThink Member

Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:20 am

As for this I recommend to see this list of education software development companies - https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/educatio ... -companies. It includes best ones divided by hourly rate, so you can find the most suitable for you

GregoryAn

uThink Member

Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:53 pm

The desire to take courses and acquire new skills is great, in this case, I strongly advise https://seacadtech.com/training_categor ... -training/ . Training contributes to the development of leadership skills and the formation of business literacy: a teenager can not only navigate the business world, but also find new opportunities, set goals, work in a team, confidently plan their activities, self-actualize, communicate, negotiate and achieve goals

EmeliCarrols

uThink Member

Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:09 pm

Hi, I think the physics course is a really great idea! And you know, it's much better to study online, it's much more safe and convenient. And here is great information about e-learning, check it😊 https://requestum.com/e-learning-platform

MariaJanes

33 Central School (Fillmore)

Real advice from real students.

Got a question about student life? From program comparisons to admission
requirements to residence reviews—get real answers from real Canadian students.

Ask your question
close report dialogue

Please tell us why you think this content breaks the forum rules.

Notify me

Would you like to be informed when your report is processed?

Further information

You can tell us more about the content you think breaks the rules.

What’s your question?

For example: High school, graduation, grades. Choose from the dropdown list

I agree to the terms of service