Question

School Comparisons and Reviews

Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:00 am

Marketing Program

Does anyone have advice on what universities or colleges in Canada have a good marketing program?

Asked by michele.kempf2236639

uThink Member

5 answers

Um, it's marketing. This is hardly even a real business discipline to begin with. Just go to any program you can get into.

hello1476210

uThink Member

You want to hopefully attend a top business school - Ivey HBA, Queen's Commerce, McGill Desautels, UBC Sauder followed by Schulich BBA, Rotman BComm, Laurier BBA, and some other schools out West I don't have much knowledge on. I know there are some great schools in Montreal and Alberta that are known for business as well. But if you want to obtain the best opportunities in marketing and other business areas, then you want to attend the most renowned business schools in Canada.P.S. Do not look into any crappy communication studies programs as they are social science degrees and not marketing programs.

tim_eragon3028597

uThink Member

Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:09 pm

Internet marketers https://mediaonemarketing.com.sg/conduc ... singapore/ are creative people, but with creativity comes an aversion to boredom. The marketer tries to make a miracle with the same keywords. It's possible, but it gets boring over time. I want to try myself in other niches

EmeliCarrols

uThink Member

Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:31 am

The right marketing strategy really helps you prioritize and generate profits. But if it so happens that in the era of a pandemic, it is difficult for you to suffer losses and your business is not so easy to bring even to zero without large investments, it is easier to turn to <a href="https://exitadviser.com/">business sale</a> platforms and make a profitable deal.

Scatalan

uThink Member

Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:48 am

VoIP virtual phone number
Life is a journey, you don’t care about the destination, you care about the scenery along the way and the mood of seeing the scenery.

uuikobake

5 Acres Alternate (Nanaimo)

Real advice from real students.

Got a question about student life? From program comparisons to admission
requirements to residence reviews—get real answers from real Canadian students.

Ask your question
close report dialogue

Please tell us why you think this content breaks the forum rules.

Notify me

Would you like to be informed when your report is processed?

Further information

You can tell us more about the content you think breaks the rules.

What’s your question?

For example: High school, graduation, grades. Choose from the dropdown list

I agree to the terms of service