Question

School Comparisons and Reviews

Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:00 am

Business-Insurance ( Seneca College)

I am think about getting into the Insurance program at Seneca College. Is insurance a good industry to work in right now? I would like to here from students or graduates from insurance programs.

Asked by jonathan.lutchman1711980

uThink Member

4 answers

Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:49 am

Insurance is always in demand and always will be. So, why not?

FrankoPalazzo

uThink Member

Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:52 am

I wish I studied business insurance. Really. This is quite a complicated topic which is crucial if you undertake a business. You need to know much in order not to make legal mistakes, not to scam your employees, and so on. Take a look at the article about hospital indemnity insurance. All these things and more you, as a reliable employer, have to know.

NobelCat

uThink Member

Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:22 am

Hi, I am also a student and I have my own car. I think insurance is pretty important. I think it's very important to get it right. Many have questions about insurance. I recommend this service https://www.general.com/articles/can-i- ... and-myself. This site answered all the important questions for me. I advise you to take an interest in this question too. It is very important.

Stella256

uThink Member

Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:03 am

First, make your own, well-thought-out plan. It will help you a lot in the future. After all, every great achievement begins with an idea, followed by a plan. Get to know Daniel Gordon GLD https://muckrack.com/gld-partners better, it will inspire you

EmeliCarrols

uThink Member

Real advice from real students.

Got a question about student life? From program comparisons to admission
requirements to residence reviews—get real answers from real Canadian students.

Ask your question
close report dialogue

Please tell us why you think this content breaks the forum rules.

Notify me

Would you like to be informed when your report is processed?

Further information

You can tell us more about the content you think breaks the rules.

What’s your question?

For example: High school, graduation, grades. Choose from the dropdown list

I agree to the terms of service