Question

School Comparisons and Reviews

Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:00 am

Cool Gifts To Give?

Hi guys! How are you all doing?

I do need your help on choosing the "best" gift to give for someone really special :)! I know it is still early, but I want to prepare something for him before his big day comes.

What do you think of these gifts here, http://www.gradshop.com/college-graduation/gifts? I found this while I was browsing through different gift sites.

Let me know what you think guys ;)!

Thanks!

Asked by babytweety424735697

uThink Member

6 answers

Why don't you just save your money and give him dat P?

huttonsy1514991

uThink Member

Hi Razear :)! Thank you for replying but I don't have an idea about the P you are referring? Maybe you might want to tell me what that means :)! Anyway, I have been saving my money for this. I just wanted to gather ideas on what to give..

babytweety424735697

uThink Member

Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:39 pm

I would recommend a wrist watch as a gift.
No other modern thing (no cars, no mobile phones, computers, yachts, etc.) can compare with a good wristwatch (considering their price) for craftsmanship, surface quality, details! Perhaps only jewelry, but they are essentially useless, unlike watches! Therefore, I personally recommend only donating luxury watches from UCA here on <a href="luxurywatchesusa.com"
I gave my dad a watch for his last birthday. He was pleased. Now he looks much more solid, especially if he is wearing a classic suit.

FREEDDAWG

uThink Member

Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:50 pm

I've been shopping only online for almost a year. It saves time and money significantly. Since yesterday I also buy jewelry online. I was afraid to do it earlier because I thought that it could be damaged or with bad quality. But my friend convinced me and even suggested her favorite online store https://segaljewellery.com/collections/ ... collection I decided to order there a jewelry set because it looked stunning. Yesterday I received it, and now it's my favorite set. What is more, the price was reasonable.

Hukilot

uThink Member

Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:29 pm

For my father's birthday, I gave him a passport cover and a credit card cover https://leather-toolkits.com/reviews/be ... t-holders/ . This is a very useful and fairly inexpensive gift made of genuine leather.

Andrew4ik

uThink Member

Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:41 am

wiki checking

NobelCat

uThink Member

Real advice from real students.

Got a question about student life? From program comparisons to admission
requirements to residence reviews—get real answers from real Canadian students.

Ask your question
close report dialogue

Please tell us why you think this content breaks the forum rules.

Notify me

Would you like to be informed when your report is processed?

Further information

You can tell us more about the content you think breaks the rules.

What’s your question?

For example: High school, graduation, grades. Choose from the dropdown list

I agree to the terms of service