School Comparisons and Reviews

Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:00 am


Simple question; how/where do international student go for contents insurance if living in university residence? Obviously parent home policies won't cover anything from another country and I have found no companies here in Canada who offer insurance policies for what students own and bring to uni.

Any ideas?

Asked by ozy_0132460988

uThink Member

3 answers

Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:00 am

TD Insurance, RBC or BOM Insurance. They sell content insurance.


uThink Member

Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:06 pm

Hello. Great question and I think I will be able to help you. The fact is that every person when making insurance is faced with a lot of questions and just recently I issued insurance thanks to the help of specialists from the site here at this address ... preciation . There is a lot of useful information here and I have also seen a solution to the issue of health insurance for non-residents.


uThink Member

Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:20 am

Hi, I am also a student and I have my own car. I think insurance is pretty important. I think it's very important to get it right. Many have questions about insurance. I recommend this service <a href=" ... -myself</a>. This site answered all the important questions for me. I advise you to take an interest in this question too. It is very important.


uThink Member

Real advice from real students.

Got a question about student life? From program comparisons to admission
requirements to residence reviews—get real answers from real Canadian students.

Ask your question
close report dialogue


Please tell us why you think this content breaks the forum rules.

Notify me

Would you like to be informed when your report is processed?

Further information

You can tell us more about the content you think breaks the rules.

What’s your question?

For example: High school, graduation, grades. Choose from the dropdown list

I agree to the terms of service