Question

School Comparisons and Reviews

Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:00 am

Bored with working as a web developer and confused.

I wish to make a change in my career because I am bored with working as a web developer (1-year experience). Lately, I am interested in mobile app development. I would like to get training in this field from Cestar college ( www.cestarcollege.com ). I already have a degree, so am looking for diploma courses. My question is can I do it online along with my job? If so, suggest me some websites. Do I need to focus on particular module like ios, android? What are the current trends of mobile app development?

Asked by giguere9901392647

uThink Member

3 answers

Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:55 pm

It seems to me that now you can try to create apps even just sitting at home. If you want to do this, then start with the simplest things. So you will be able to show something to the employer.

lolacola

uThink Member

Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:11 pm

It all depends on which path you want to choose. If you want to be an independent developer, it will be one way. And it will reduce your opportunities for development because many companies do not need a whole app, but part of it, or an appl that can interact with their frame. Therefore, read about multi-cloud gateway. Maybe you will find some ideas.

chachaflint

uThink Member

Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:00 am

Hi,
What is in your opinion the best smartphone VR apps for android(https://programminginsider.com/7-best-v ... platforms/)? Lately, I've been using full dive VR, but the browser and built-in yt player sucks. I know there's been a lot of posts like this, but I'm curious if there's anything new.

Jeromana123

uThink Member

Real advice from real students.

Got a question about student life? From program comparisons to admission
requirements to residence reviews—get real answers from real Canadian students.

Ask your question
close report dialogue

Please tell us why you think this content breaks the forum rules.

Notify me

Would you like to be informed when your report is processed?

Further information

You can tell us more about the content you think breaks the rules.

What’s your question?

For example: High school, graduation, grades. Choose from the dropdown list

I agree to the terms of service