Question

Essay Writing

Hi!I was wondering if anyone had some tips for writing a good essay for English class? I'm not the best writer but I really want to get better!Thank you

Asked by megans182198298

uThink Member

9 answers

Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:00 am

Edubirdie.com. Get a smart nerd to write it for you so you have more time to chill and smoke weed.

huttonsy1514991

uThink Member

Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:00 am

When I write, I remember the basic outline: tell readers what you are going to say, tell them, them what you've told them. The parts to prioritize are your introduction and the conclusion. If readers like the beginning, they will want to read the rest. It's a similar idea for the ending: make them want more. For inspiration, I read quotes from Goodreads, learn good writers' style, and am constantly adapting my style. Sometimes, I put my topic on a sticky note right in front of my laptop. Seeing the topic in front of me helps me stay concise. Sticking to the point is more captivating than jumping around to different ideas. Another thing to note is to appeal to readers' emotions and senses, and make them feel something. It's easier to be interested in a piece of writing if you relate to it. Mental blocks when writing are common, so don't panic if it happens. I like to start early and give my brain a break just in case. With some time, I can find inspiration from other sources and still be able to review my writing.

chanel.mandap945898

uThink Member

Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:33 pm

I am a college student and unfortunately very poorly write an essay. In such situations, I use the services of professionals. Great service Tooly.io. They have a very large selection of essays on a variety of topics. I even found an essay on Donald Trump. Their essays have high essays and are professionally written. I am always very pleased. I recommend.

John McDougall

uThink Member

Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:52 am

There's some good tips here on how to write an essay from people who've worked as course instructors and professors: https://www.gradedoctortutoring.com/essay-howto.html . They've listed a ten-step process for how to write an essay and they have something useful on the most common mistakes students make too: https://www.gradedoctortutoring.com/essay-mistakes.html .

Aimee99

uThink Member

Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:36 pm

It is a bank of 16 60mm faders. It is intended for controlling electronic instruments and gadgets. All that you have to make one is at its Github vault. I need online assignment help to complete my essay about Fader Bank. So guys please help me to complete this.

BrianJAdams

uThink Member

Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:04 am

I know very well about Yahoo help service and they cooperate a lot when you contact them. But as Best Essay Writing Services UK said you have to be clear about your query and communicate with them well.

superioressays

uThink Member

Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:32 pm

We do your online class as we offer quality online class help and we are best if you’re searching to take my online class for me or pay someone to Do My Class Online For Me!

superioressays

uThink Member

Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:33 pm

We do your online class as we offer quality online class help and we are best if you’re searching to take my online class for me or pay someone to Do My Class Online For Me!

superioressays

uThink Member

Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:03 am

Hello, I had a lot of troubles with my own writings as I'm too lazy for it, but once after long and boring writing I made a research on the internet to find a service to write my essay for me and after a few tries of different services I found one that suits me best, just try to do the same and your life will get much better!

JosephJoestar

uThink Member

Real advice from real students.

Got a question about student life? From program comparisons to admission
requirements to residence reviews—get real answers from real Canadian students.

Ask your question
close report dialogue

Please tell us why you think this content breaks the forum rules.

Notify me

Would you like to be informed when your report is processed?

Further information

You can tell us more about the content you think breaks the rules.

What’s your question?

For example: High school, graduation, grades. Choose from the dropdown list

I agree to the terms of service