Program Comparisons and Reviews

Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:13 am


UofT Application HELP

Hi, I'm a grade 12 student from BC applying to UofT and I'm having trouble with the document request:

"Interim or Mid-Term Transcript for Current Year of Secondary/High School"

A transcript showing all courses in progress for your current year, including interim or mid-term results and grading scale. If your documents are not in English or French, you must also provide a notarized English translation.


I'm not sure what I'm supposed to upload or even where to find the transcript. Do I just have to submit a screenshot of the courses that show up on My Education or my schedule? I tried looking through the BCeID as well but only found my transcript for previous years. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Asked by kocha

uThink Member

2 answers

Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:19 am

Contact your guidance counsellor for an updated transcript showing your current course enrolment and their interim grades. That is what U of T is asking for.


uThink Member

Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:51 am

Life is a journey, you don’t care about the destination, you care about the scenery along the way and the mood of seeing the scenery.
google seo


uThink Member

Real advice from real students.

Got a question about student life? From program comparisons to admission
requirements to residence reviews—get real answers from real Canadian students.

Ask your question
close report dialogue


Please tell us why you think this content breaks the forum rules.

Notify me

Would you like to be informed when your report is processed?

Further information

You can tell us more about the content you think breaks the rules.

What’s your question?

For example: High school, graduation, grades. Choose from the dropdown list

I agree to the terms of service