Question

Program Comparisons and Reviews

Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:48 pm

Supplementary Applications for Concurrent Education? (Brock, Windsor)

Hi! I've applied to concurrent education at Brock (Concurrent BA Child & Youth Studies (Honours) BEd Primary/Junior // Concurrent BA Integrated Studies (Honours) BEd Junior/Intermediate) and Windsor (Concurrent General Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)/Bachelor of Education/Diploma in Early Childhood Education).

I can't seem to find any required or optional supplementary applications to be completed for these programs.

Does anybody who has also applied to these programs or who are already in this program know if there are any supplementary applications to be completed?

Asked by rosie84464

uThink Member

4 answers

Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:09 am

No, dude. These aren't competitive schools nor/programs. Supplementaries are only used for cut-throat programs where they have to differentiate candidates by assessing ECs.

hello1476210

uThink Member

Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:49 am

Yeah, that totally makes sense. Thanks so much! :)

rosie84464

uThink Member

Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:11 pm

Educational discount is the title that has been given here. Were they up for help in writing research paper now? I don't know whether it has been provided here or not but i can say it without any doubt that this is a great act and can help people in knowing many things.

Cesar

uThink Member

Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:00 pm

If you want to clear Splunk Splunk Core Certified User SPLK-1001 exam, then you must look for a reliable SPLK-1001 pdf dumps so you can prepare for the exam. There are lots of options out there. However, dumpstool is providing high quality and validated exam dumps that will help you prepare for the Splunk Core Certified User https://www.dumpstool.com/SPLK-1001-exam.html. With the help of dumps pdf provided by us, you will be able to get guaranteed success and we are also providing a money-back guarantee on all of our products. If you are using SPLK-1001 questions pdf provided by us, then you will be able to pass Splunk Core Certified User Splunk Core Certified User exam on the first attempt.

stevecane

uThink Member

Real advice from real students.

Got a question about student life? From program comparisons to admission
requirements to residence reviews—get real answers from real Canadian students.

Ask your question
close report dialogue

Please tell us why you think this content breaks the forum rules.

Notify me

Would you like to be informed when your report is processed?

Further information

You can tell us more about the content you think breaks the rules.

What’s your question?

For example: High school, graduation, grades. Choose from the dropdown list

I agree to the terms of service