Question

Fashion and Beauty

Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:00 am

University Clothes?

What is your opinion of people who wear sweatshirts with their university name or logo on them?

Asked by sophiadazoo2866403

uThink Member

4 answers

Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:00 am

What does it matter? People can decide to wear whatever they choose. I find that most students who rep clothing purchased with school branding tend to value spirit more than those who do not.

huttonsy1514991

uThink Member

Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:00 am

@StudyingStudent5 wroteWhat is your opinion of people who wear sweatshirts with their university name or logo on them?
The other comment wasn't very polite.. but I agree I think that it promotes a sense of school spirit! It's also a great conversation starter when you're travelling or see someone from the same university! :)

songsandsunsets2863085

uThink Member

Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:24 pm

I think that the university is not a school and you can wear whatever you want there. If you are proud that you are a part of your university, then you can wear sweaters, T-shirts, etc. with the logo of your school. I personally wear something neutral but stylish. My girlfriend does that too. She loves the dresses she buys here:
https://magiclinen.com/linen-clothing-f ... en-dresses
A fairly good store where you can find the necessary things at an affordable price. I think you can find what suits you there.

Hukilot

uThink Member

Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:16 am

Businesses https://mediaonemarketing.com.sg/top-ec ... singapore/ should take this trend into account, making sure that their activities meet accepted standards and do not harm the environment. Whether you sell wholesale products to developers, business owners, and investors, or you offer digital services and education, you need the right B2B e-commerce platform if you want to thrive in this competitive space. Your B2B platform will provide you with everything from a customizable checkout experience that you can use to convert customers, to marketing tools and analytics.

EmeliCarrols

uThink Member

Real advice from real students.

Got a question about student life? From program comparisons to admission
requirements to residence reviews—get real answers from real Canadian students.

Ask your question
close report dialogue

Please tell us why you think this content breaks the forum rules.

Notify me

Would you like to be informed when your report is processed?

Further information

You can tell us more about the content you think breaks the rules.

What’s your question?

For example: High school, graduation, grades. Choose from the dropdown list

I agree to the terms of service