Question

Essay and Thesis Writing

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:00 am

Cover letter essay writing.

Hey guys,Recently I started to search for a job and faced some difficulties with essay cover letter writing, and because of that I get a lot of rejections from hire recruiters. So I have a question: How to write a cover letter essay that will impress hiring managers?Thanks

Asked by aaron87hall491113

uThink Member

5 answers

OP, are you a FOB with ESL writing skills by any chance?

huttonsy1514991

uThink Member

Cover letter essay is probably the most important thing in your resume because it is the exact part that creates an impression about you from a professional point of view. It should explain to the employer why you are the best choice for this position, so well-written essay cover letter is your best opportunity to impress HR and get the desired job. But how to do a cover letter for an essay if you are doing it for the first time and don’t have such needed writing skills? From my personal experience, it’s better not to write it at all than to send a poorly written one. So it must be perfect because you’ll have only one chance, that’s why it is necessary that essay cover letters have been written by professionals. I’d recommend you to use http://bestessay.education/cover-letter-writing service if you really have serious intentions and want your resume to be outstanding. I’m familiar with the quality of the service above, and I would say that they always write on a very decent level.

Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:00 am

Sorry mate, I don't get you.

aaron87hall491113

uThink Member

Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:00 am

Just make your own research. There are a lot of guidelines on the web on "how to do a cover letter for an essay" topic. And what job you are seeking for if you can't even write an essay cover letter? It seems to me that the ability to present yourself is one of the criteria for admission to employment, so just do it on your own, it's not so hard.

jennifereeverhart1639094

uThink Member

Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:23 pm

thanks for sharing

sheylaphillips

uThink Member

Real advice from real students.

Got a question about student life? From program comparisons to admission
requirements to residence reviews—get real answers from real Canadian students.

Ask your question
close report dialogue

Please tell us why you think this content breaks the forum rules.

Notify me

Would you like to be informed when your report is processed?

Further information

You can tell us more about the content you think breaks the rules.

What’s your question?

For example: High school, graduation, grades. Choose from the dropdown list

I agree to the terms of service