Question

Essay and Thesis Writing

Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:26 am

Grade 11 Essay

I have an Grade 11 HL essay due soon, our essays are literary essays based on The metamorphosis by Franz Kafka and Neruda's poetry, (Comparative essay). Can someone please help me? This is worth 20% of my grade in grade 12 IB. If anyone can give me tips or help that would be amazing. I'm currently stressing so much I feel like pulling my hair out.

Asked by Tryingtodowellatschool941

uThink Member

6 answers

Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:03 am

What is there to help? You need read both pieces and write an essay analyzing both of them. This is nothing new. I mean, are you expecting some random on here to do all of the legwork for you?

hello1476210

uThink Member

Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:32 pm

Many people consider the multiple types of tests not effective. Such a point of view is supported due to the fact that it is believed not to test the real knowledge of students but only to identify how good they can recall the information learned during classes. If you need to deal with this kind of tasks anyway, our article will help you to do it at its best https://primeessay.org/multiple-choice- ... -test.html

freyamurray

uThink Member

Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:16 pm

Hi there. Personally I prefer to write all my assignment by myself. I can say that writing skills is quite important thing and can be useful in future. For example you can work in this direction, in some essay writing company. As I know you can make good money on such job!

Wazzable

uThink Member

Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:07 pm

Very cool! Thanks everyone for the advice!

SteveOo

uThink Member

Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:14 pm

I am in school and I don't have a great deal of time to concentrate with me, since I am partial to digital football. I missed the cutoff time for composing an examination paper, yet my companions recommended that I contact the authors of cheap research papers servise https://cheapwritinghelp.com/research-papers.html . What's more, everything went truly incredible! I just gave them a task with prerequisites, and they did everything plainly and precisely. Very much done young men! I encourage everybody to utilize.

SteveOo

uThink Member

Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:37 pm

I fully support your opinion that it is better to do this work yourself. Prepare well, gather and Express your thoughts, work hard on the result, now you have a lot of resources for this. But if you suddenly expect help from outside, here https://homeworkdoer.ca/buy-homework-online you can help with homework of any complexity

EmeliCarrols

uThink Member

Real advice from real students.

Got a question about student life? From program comparisons to admission
requirements to residence reviews—get real answers from real Canadian students.

Ask your question
close report dialogue

Please tell us why you think this content breaks the forum rules.

Notify me

Would you like to be informed when your report is processed?

Further information

You can tell us more about the content you think breaks the rules.

What’s your question?

For example: High school, graduation, grades. Choose from the dropdown list

I agree to the terms of service