Question

Essay and Thesis Writing

Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:30 am

I don’t know how my son will cope with such a load when he goes to college

Modern schools require a lot from students. I know several cases when students get a nervous breakdown before exams. I don’t know how my son will cope with such a load when he goes to college.

Asked by Stella256

uThink Member

3 answers

Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:29 am

Um, welcome to the real world, budzo. This isn't a utopia with unicorns and rainbows where everyone gets to sit on their @$$ all day sipping cocktails on the beach with their feet up. Everyone that goes to college experiences the same thing, it just comes down to a matter of individual ability. If he is unable to endure the workload, then it likely means that he isn't academically capable enough to succeed in the program and will eventually be weeded out, this is nothing new.

hello1476210

uThink Member

Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:58 pm

Can Someone Do My Class Online For Me? Can I Pay Someone To Take My Class Online For Me? Try Us! Best Mentors Online is the best Online Class Help Company for you!

superioressays

uThink Member

Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:26 am

I think I can help you and your son. I can help with some of his assignments, like writing an essay. I write reviews about writing companies that provide such services. https://papersbattle.com/papersowl-review/ is an example of one of the best options for companies. Papersowl is one of the most popular essay writing services among students. He provides academic assistance at low cost. The company positions itself as a quality service with a huge client base from all over the world.

CallumJackson

uThink Member

Real advice from real students.

Got a question about student life? From program comparisons to admission
requirements to residence reviews—get real answers from real Canadian students.

Ask your question
close report dialogue

Please tell us why you think this content breaks the forum rules.

Notify me

Would you like to be informed when your report is processed?

Further information

You can tell us more about the content you think breaks the rules.

What’s your question?

For example: High school, graduation, grades. Choose from the dropdown list

I agree to the terms of service