Question

Essay and Thesis Writing

Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:31 pm

What is carboxypeptidase B?

EC 3.4.17.1; CPA1; CPA; carboxypeptidase A1; pancreatic procarboxypeptidase A; 11075-17-5; Carboxypolypeptidase; Peptidyl-L-amino-acid hydrolase; carboxypeptidase A; carboxypolypeptidase; pancreatic carboxypeptidase A; tissue carboxypeptidase A

Asked by Lisa Clara

uThink Member

3 answers

Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:33 pm

Carboxypeptidase B (or peptidyl-L-lysine (-L-arginine) hydrolase) catalyzes the hydrolysis of the basic amino acids, lysine, arginine, and ornithine from the C-terminal position of polypeptides. It has been shown to be a single polypeptide of 34 kDa Da. Trypsin is capable of converting native enzyme to the active enzyme, carboxypeptidase B II in vitro. The optimum pH is found to be 9.0. The enzyme may be used for sequence analysis by successive cleavage of C-terminal basic amino acids. It can also be used as a serum marker for the diagnosis of acute pancreatitis.
For more information: https://www.creative-enzymes.com/similar/CPB1_154.html

Lisa Clara

uThink Member

Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:27 am

This is good site for med chemical

Posmight

uThink Member

Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:56 pm

I can tell that What is carboxypeptidase B is the main title that we can go for cheap essays for those who are in need of that so we would be able to work this out now. You can go for this as we all were there so we all are in need of that would be used for those now.

Cesar

uThink Member

Real advice from real students.

Got a question about student life? From program comparisons to admission
requirements to residence reviews—get real answers from real Canadian students.

Ask your question
close report dialogue

Please tell us why you think this content breaks the forum rules.

Notify me

Would you like to be informed when your report is processed?

Further information

You can tell us more about the content you think breaks the rules.

What’s your question?

For example: High school, graduation, grades. Choose from the dropdown list

I agree to the terms of service