Question

Essay and Thesis Writing

Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:30 am

Social Work

I'm interested in applying for social work and my top choice is Carleton, second is Laurentian, and I still don't have a third choice.

Has anyone been to Carleton for social work? What was your average when you were accepted (if you don't mind sharing). What was your experience like?
I am expecting high 80's to low 90's and I have done a significant amount of community service work in and out of my school. I really want to go to Carleton and I was wondering what my chances are of getting in
Any suggestions for my third choice. I really don't want to stay close to home which is around the Toronto area so York and Ryerson are out even though I know they are pretty good programs

Asked by BP2020

uThink Member

2 answers

Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:57 pm

There are many types of social work. You can volunteer if you need experience or a half-time worker Try an elderly care center. There are some nuances here, too, but I believe you can handle it. Start with a good resume - https://resumewritinglab.com/nursing-re ... iting.html Students may not always be able to describe their skills and abilities in an attractive way. But professionals can do it at their best.

NedWilson

uThink Member

Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:06 am

It is a convenient writing service - just check this link https://www.aussiessay.com/write-my-essay.php - that students can easily purchase. We also offer discount plans and free features. Professionals with accurate writing skills are always available to help you get the job done on time.

Rangenald

University of New Brunswick Fredericton

Real advice from real students.

Got a question about student life? From program comparisons to admission
requirements to residence reviews—get real answers from real Canadian students.

Ask your question
close report dialogue

Please tell us why you think this content breaks the forum rules.

Notify me

Would you like to be informed when your report is processed?

Further information

You can tell us more about the content you think breaks the rules.

What’s your question?

For example: High school, graduation, grades. Choose from the dropdown list

I agree to the terms of service