Question

Essay and Thesis Writing

Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:00 am

Nervous, stressed, ready to scream! Mcgill Dietetics Admissions

Hi guys! I'm wondering if you think the odds are good for me getting accepted into Mcgill Dietetics. My top 5 average is 91.6%. I'm very anxious and nervous because this is the only school I have applied for. However, if the odds are not looking so good, then I will have to apply for more schools.:( Please help!

Asked by kickingkira1865156

uThink Member

7 answers

Wrong section lol

albert_lgxt_16551909

uThink Member

http://www.mcgill.ca/applying/standards/

"75% overall;
75% in each math and science
course in Top 6"

lnlove2037265

uThink Member

Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:00 am

[quote=kickingkira]Hi guys! I'm wondering if you think the odds are good for me getting accepted into Mcgill Dietetics. My top 5 average is 91.6%. I'm very anxious and nervous because this is the only school I have applied for. However, if the odds are not looking so good, then I will have to apply for more schools.:( Please help![/quo

YOU WILL TOTALLY GET IN!!!!!!

emilyandrews71257535

uThink Member

@iliketurtles wroteWrong section lol
I thought this was the only section lol. All the other sections are pretty much dead except for one or two.

itsallmeguys991553088

uThink Member

[quote=EmilyErissa]@kickingkira wroteHi guys! I'm wondering if you think the odds are good for me getting accepted into Mcgill Dietetics. My top 5 average is 91.6%. I'm very anxious and nervous because this is the only school I have applied for. However, if the odds are not looking so good, then I will have to apply for more schools.:( Please help![/quo

YOU WILL TOTALLY GET IN!!!!!!
Why would you create an account just to bump a three year old thread?

huttonsy1514991

uThink Member

johnsonraymond61707747

uThink Member

Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:27 pm

I would like to give advice in your situation and probably this solution will be useful for many people. First of all, you need to completely get rid of stress and calm down. I believe that to do this, you should pay attention to a wonderful supplement for health and well-being, so probably those people who CBD uses can already tolerate stress very well, so I heartily advise everyone to take this advice.

Verolla

uThink Member

Real advice from real students.

Got a question about student life? From program comparisons to admission
requirements to residence reviews—get real answers from real Canadian students.

Ask your question
close report dialogue

Please tell us why you think this content breaks the forum rules.

Notify me

Would you like to be informed when your report is processed?

Further information

You can tell us more about the content you think breaks the rules.

What’s your question?

For example: High school, graduation, grades. Choose from the dropdown list

I agree to the terms of service