Sign Up

Sign In

Forget Password

Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.

Sorry, you do not have a permission to add a question, You must login to ask question.

Real advice from real students.

Got a question about student life? From program comparisons to admission requirements to residence reviews—get real answers from real Canadian students.


How and where do you apply to become an residence/community adviser for a Toronto residence (Campus One, Parkside, Campus Commons or Neill Wyick)?

I really want to become a residence adviser for one of the student residence’s in Toronto and was just wondering how you apply and where the application would be. I tried looking online but I can’t find any information on it. Specifically – Campus Commons, Parkside, Campus One and/or Neill-Wyick but if there are other types of student housing (not linked to a specific university) then that would help as well.

2 Answers

  1. You have to be at least in your sophomore year or above to apply. Just wait until they release the applications for the following year. Just ask one of the RAs when the application period opens.

    • 0

Sorry, you do not have a permission to answer to this question.