Best for Med School: MedSci WITH guaranteed research position or HealthSci
- Medsci (uwo)- accepted
- General Sci (uwo)- accepted
- Engineering (uwo)- accepted
- Health Sciences (mac)-pending
- Ibiomed (mac)- pending
- iSci (mac)- pending
- How hard is it to find research positions if I go to mac for healthsci or ibiomed? Would I be able to work ahead of the game and get positions first year as I have set up for me at Western? Is it even worth it?
- my average is currently about a 96% and I do loads of extracurriculars. I’m good enough at math but it requires more effort than all my courses and I’ve been told that the math in MedSci is much more difficult than that in HealthSci.